Article provided by: AP Driving School
Join the best behind-the-wheel training in California at AP Driving, a top-notch driving school with certified and experienced instructors. We offer flexible payment plans and free pick up and drop off service.
What do you need for your first driving lesson?
It’s finally your big day when you get the opportunity to take the wheels and learn how to drive it. We understand how nerve-wracking it can be. There are a few ways to prepare yourself for what lies ahead. We recommend the following tips to our clients on their first driving lesson,
- Get a good night’s sleep before your first driving lesson and make sure that your system doesn’t have any alcohol
- Have a healthy breakfast before you appear for your first lesson
- Double-check with your instructor about the pick-up and drop-off points beforehand
- Do not forget to bring your provisional license
- Your cash/cheque if you’ve not paid for the lessons yet
- Wear comfy clothes and non-slip shoes
- Value your time with your instructor, and try absorbing as much information as you can
- On your first day, the instructor will educate you on the basics, cockpit drill, controls and their functionalities, gears, etc. Don’t hesitate to ask questions, clarify your doubts if any, and pay attention all the time.
How do I make sure I pass my driving test?
With proper preparation and focus, you can easily pass the driving test. Our behind-the-wheel training in California offers an exclusive DMV approved course where we prepare our clients for the DMV permit test, and we have a 100% pass rate record that supports our credibility. Some of the tips that we offer our clients include,
- Arrive at your DMV test center on time and make sure to brush your skills one last time before the test by taking one final lesson with your driving instructor
- Have enough practice sessions to drive in different conditions such as when its raining or when it gets foggy, as you never know what kind of a day your test day might turn out to be
- Revise the theory part before taking the test to sharpen your memory
- Explore your test routes to understand any roadblocks or traffic hazards that you may face along the way. It will help you to prepare beforehand for a smooth drive on the test day.
- Check your car mirrors before the test
Can I pass my driving test within two months?
California DMV requires drivers to complete a behind-the-wheel education program, classroom session in addition to having at least 50 hours of driving practice in order to be eligible for a license. If you can complete all of the above within two months, you may also be able to pass your driving test within two months.
To get the best affordable, convenient, and safe behind-the-wheel training in California, contact AP driving today. With our trainer driving instructors beside you, your success is guaranteed.Behind The Wheel Training California
View Larger Map